July 23, 2008

Behind

This one word completely describes how I feel right now. It seems I am behind on everything. So since the 24th of July is tomorrow (that's a state holiday, for those of you who don't live in Utah, or who don't celebrate when the pioneers came to this great valley) I thought that maybe I should get on it and post my pictures from the 4th of July. Not so. Since I am behind on so many things, why try to catch up. I decided to stay in my pajama's and scrapbook my 4th of July pictures. This completes two projects, thus making me sort of caught up. Okay still not really even close to caught up, but I digress. And everyone was so nice to complement my scrapbooking, I thought, give the people what they want. Not really, but here it is anyway.The real reason for scrapbooking today was that I finally put together this date stamp set that I have had for over a year, and decided I needed to use it.
Sorry it's blurry, it's super cute in real life.

3 comments:

Ines said...

Cute page Kellie. I love my date stamp, too. It's a great tool to have. I'm trying to catch up on some projects myself. I'm re-doing my half-bath short notice (this one was not even on my list). I just felt like it today - so we're heading to Ikea tomorrow to get a few little things.

Natilie said...

Your scrapbooking is amazing! I love it.

Nessie said...

cute scrapbook pages!! your kids are so dang cute! anyways, i got those sweatshirts at ross (who'd have thought??!) and they were around 20 bucks. they have SO many different styles and colors, so you're bound to find one you like! and keep in mind....blue and brown print or orange are the way to go! :)