November 27, 2008
November 25, 2008
And here is the after shot, when the tears had been dried and a game of battleship made all the sadness go away. Except for that his mom was trying to do the dishes so the hippie was left alone with his game and built the longest "miss" in A1 ever.
I think it makes him look younger. Why doesn't a trip to haircut city do that for me?
November 23, 2008
*SUMMIT ENTERTAINMENT ANNOUNCES TWILIGHT SEQUEL - NEW MOON Los Angeles, CA November 22, 2008 — Summit Entertainment announced today that the studio is officially moving forward with the production of NEW MOON, the second installment of its filmed franchise TWILIGHT, the action-packed, modern day vampire love story. The movie will be based on the second novel in author Stephenie Meyer's Twilight series titled, New Moon. *
Squeal! When can we reserve our tickets?
November 22, 2008
November 21, 2008
November 19, 2008
November 17, 2008
Why do I need Google Reader? you may be asking yourself. Let me tell you. Do you ever: check your friends blog and she never, ever updates, spy on people from high school, spy on people you don't know, only want to read those blogs that have a new post? Then Google Reader is about to become your new BFF.
November 14, 2008
1. Raising Sand by Alison Krauss and Robert Plant
2. Introducing Joss Stone by Joss Stone
3. Fizzy Fuzzy Big & Buzzy by The Refreshments
4. Foiled by Blue October
5. The Diary of Alicia Keys by Alicia Keys
and some bonus material for all you music lovers:
Like Vines by The Hush Sound
The Walking Wounded by Bayside
Justified AND/OR FutureSex/LoveSounds both by Justin Timberlake (don't judge me!)
November 13, 2008
November 11, 2008
*Just a note, yes she held her bottle the wrong way. It is designed with an angle in it to help promote semi-upright feeding (according to their website!) but she always held it wrong, even if you turned it the correct way she would immediately turn it back around.
November 10, 2008
November 7, 2008
you can see the other 2 covers and read more here!
2. Our new individual popcorn bowls. Got them at The Dollar Spot!
4. Have I mentioned that I am loving the Twilight Soundtrack? Oh, I have? Well I am still loving it(listening as I type!). You should get it from iTunes because you get more tracks.
5. The fact that I am going scrapbooking tonight! A couple of hours spent with the girls, laughing, gossiping, and eating. Maybe a few pages done, but that's not the important stuff. My wonderful husband at home with my darling children and me out taking a break. Looking at pictures of my family when they are happy and not saying anything, remembering how much I love them and want to be a good wife and mom. This enough should cause peace to come to this country, no matter who our president may be. Hope your night is just as great!
November 5, 2008
**Just found the music video for Paramore's song Decode, which is on the delicious soundtrack mentioned above. Even if you don't like this song (what's wrong with you???) you should watch the video because it has some super fabulous scenes (lots I had never seen before) from THE MOVIE!!! Here's a spoiler, it shows some from the prom at the end of the book! Can't stand it, explanation point, explanation point, explanation point (as Gavin calls them.)**
November 4, 2008
Sorry kids, I am no good at this computer stuff. I thought you would be able to click on it and it would enlarge, I should know that never works for me. I just cropped the important stuff out, so here is it.