November 23, 2008

I think they read my blog.....

and heard how much I loved the first movie and couldn't wait for the next. Summit Entertainment posted this information on the news page of their website yesterday.

*SUMMIT ENTERTAINMENT ANNOUNCES TWILIGHT SEQUEL - NEW MOON Los Angeles, CA November 22, 2008 — Summit Entertainment announced today that the studio is officially moving forward with the production of NEW MOON, the second installment of its filmed franchise TWILIGHT, the action-packed, modern day vampire love story. The movie will be based on the second novel in author Stephenie Meyer's Twilight series titled, New Moon. *

Squeal! When can we reserve our tickets?

4 comments:

Anna D. said...

I think that you are part vampire:)

Quiggle said...

I saw this on her website. I do hate waiting so stinkin long! By the Way, do you know when Twilight will be released to DVD? I figure if anyone knows, you do.

Quiggle said...

PS
I also would like to see more of Jacob. Because you do know that...I run with the pack. haha

Mike, Torie and Boys said...

I am so glad you liked the movie too.
So many people didn't like it. I loved it and Mike even came and never read the books, but liked it to.
I saw your cute mom on Sunday at church. She looks so young.She is so pretty.
I live by your aunt and uncle.