October 20, 2008

Three Things

I am completely stealing this idea from Ali Edwards, except that her THREE THINGS series usually consists of super fantastic scrapbook paraphernalia. Mine however, will focus on three of my favorite things, which are: TV, food, and Twilight.

Time Warp: our favorite new show to Tivo and watch. They use high speed photography, then show things like water balloons breaking or mentos in coke exploding super slow. It's pretty cool, the boys in my house love it.
Chex Mix Caramel Crunch: I don't know how long this has been available, but I just barely spotted it at the grocery store last week. I will need to buy 100 cases for my food storage, it is so GOOD! I also think it would be delightful to combine it with a bag of microwave popcorn and M&M's. I also think that if you combined the first two things on this list of three things, and you did this on a Monday night, you could call that FHE. At least I would call it that!
Twilight Soundtrack: I think the entire soundtrack will be thoroughly enjoyable, but my favorite song so far is Decode by Paramore. You can hear the entire song here (you have to scroll down to the October 1, 2008 post), it is also being played on X96.

1 comment:

Christian and Michelle Smith said...

I'm not quite sure about your music choice. But it's okay. I'll be alright. So the fam pics are adorable. I was thinking about what you said about how you make your kids so cute and I wanted to ask you something...would you be a surrogate for me?? I guess that really doesn't have anything to do with you and your husband, but....would you?