May 2, 2009

Sushi Anyone???

I was reading Seriously, So Blessed! and clicked on an ad on the side of the blog. That took me to the Krazy Coupon Lady, and as I was reading through her recent posts I found THIS ONE. I went to Restaurants.com, entered my zip code and it brought up a few restaurants, one of them being Yapona Japanese Cuisine and Sushi Bar. Josh really like this place, so I added one $25 dollar gift certificate to my cart, entered the secret code (MOM), and it only cost me FIVE DOLLARS! Whose up for sushi?

3 comments:

Ransom! said...

I love Restaurants.com!! JR and I ate at Yapona's and I got the gift cert for $2. Sometimes they have them on sale for 80% off.

Natilie said...

Kellie -

Per your comment on my blog, it is a tree peony.

Heather said...

no sushi for me, thanks...but I would love to join you for tempura vegetables...they know how to make 'em at Yapona...I feel a girls night coming on...

what a great deal...btw