April 23, 2008

Floating Pooh

This post is entirely for Sofia "Crazy Lady" Engar. Recently her mother posted an unflattering picture of her standing next to an alleged puddle of pee. You really can't see any pee in the picture, so I am not sure if the photo has been doctored. If you will remember, I mentioned that Josh had given Molly a bath recently. He shared with me that while in the tub she let a rather big "toot" which caused bubbles to come up in back and in front. And this made her laugh. The next morning as I was bathing her (she was cranky because of teeth, which have STILL not appeared, so she spent a lot of time in the tub) she began to "toot" again. Being the loving mother I am, I thought wouldn't that be cute if I could catch some of those bubbles on film. I walked the 10 steps to the bedroom to grab the camera, and when I came back into the bathroom I was greeted with this:
A nice floating pooh, not of the Winnie kind. So dear Sofie, tell your mom it's fine to publish pictures of your alleged accidents all over the internet. Just have her take you and your cute little sad face out of the picture first.

4 comments:

Heather J said...

I love picking up pooh from the tub. Motherhood is so gramerious.

Heather J said...

Okay, It was a long night, and I can't spell, "Glamerious". I still don't think thats right. Oh well, you get the point.

Anna D. said...

Super sick!

* said...

I had to have her face in the picture because I was trying to shame her into not having accidents anymore. That is how to be a good parent! And if you do not believe me about there being a puddle of pee on the floor, next time I will put food coloring in it to make it more apparent and send you that picture. You are so hard to convince!

And believe me, we have had countless floating poops thanks again to Sofie.