September 22, 2008

Best Books


For the past two months I have received emails from Amazon.com about the Best Books of the Month. Since many of you (like me) are avid readers I thought I would share what Amazon shared with me. It is nice to have a recommendation of new books to read that others find interesting. Plus, how many times can you really re-read the Twilight Series. That is a rhetorical question.


There are links to the previous months (back to 2007) at the bottom of the page, and lists of the top sellers for the month. Go forth and read! But come back and leave comments about any good books you've read.

I am going to make a permanent link to the next post on the side bar and start a list of books I have read and would recommend. I know, you've been hoping this would happen. Don't ever say I don't make dreams come true.

2 comments:

BALL said...

So happy to hear from you, and I love to see a book recommendation frankly it stresses me out to find my own books to read. I should really get over that.

Natilie said...

Thanks for thinking of us!