Things I watched this summer, and you should have too:
1. Project Runway. I have been hooked since season 1. It is like The Real World except on Bravo, with lots more gay people, and they have to make clothes. I love it! The season is only half over, so you can still tune in. Lucky you.
2. Wipeout. This show is hilarious and it's fun for the whole family.
3. The Olympics. I stayed up late every night to watch, did you?
4. America's Got Talent. This show has everything. Talented people, crazy untalented people, Jerry Springer, tears, unforgiving audience, and a british judge (just not one as hot as Simon).
5. Swingtown. WHAT? How'd that get on this list?