September 18, 2008

Two T's

The first T is Tina Fey. She is hilarious. If you don't watch 30 Rock, you are missing out. Sometimes I love it more than The Office. Gasp. Shock. What the french, toast? I know, it's hard to say that, but really it's a darn funny show. But back to the T, the hilarious Tina Fey. You have to watch THIS VIDEO (I don't know how to do that fancy stuff of making a video appear) of Tina Fey and Amy Poehler doing Sarah Palin and Hillary Clinton on SNL. F to the UNNY. I laughed. So hard. I need to give credit to Josh for finding this video since he reads The Huff Po regularly. He said I was going to make enemies by posting about this, but I told him even republicans can appreciate good humor. Am I right, or am I right? You know funny when you see it don't you? Especially funny about a hockey mom.
Moving on.
The second T is Target. That alone is enough, really. But the Target Dollar Spot (which is always fun) is super fun right now. They have great scrapbooking stuff, chipboard letters, cute fall ribbon and Molly's favorite Elmo board books. Love it. They have a bunch of other cute fall and Halloween stuff that is $2.50. Still a deal. I got some cute metal baskets to put my cute scrapbook stuff in. Cute.

2 comments:

Annie said...

You have no idea how happy you have just made me. I saw a short clip of the Tina Fey and Amy Poehler skit and I have been wanting to watch the entire thing, I just haven't found the time to do it. Also, I have been so dang out of it that I haven't been to Target in over a week (do you think they have sent out a search party?). I freaking (I had to say freaking so you would know how serious this is) love the dollar spot. I get overly excited when they have new items! I have been meaning to call you but, I have been a huge slacker lately. Please call me if you are ever bored. Thanks for making my day.

Quiggle said...
This comment has been removed by the author.