I love costco. Love it. I even just like to say it. Costco. Kind of like in The Lion King, when the hyenas say Mufasa and start twitching. Where else can you drop a hundred bucks (or more) like it was no body's business, and then walk ten feet and have a delicious lunch/dinner? Having just returned from the giant warehouse club, it has inspired today's top five. Hold on to your pants, it's a double header.
TOP FIVE THINGS I ALWAYS BUY AT COSTCO (not counting a churro and a berry smoothie, you have to buy those it's the law):
1. Milk. Red (whole for Molly) and blue (for the rest of us).
2. Medium Cheddar Cheese. $5.29 today people. I was at Macey's yesterday and cheese was $7.99-$9.99. What a savings. You should go to costco to buy cheese alone.
3. Capri Suns. For the brown bagger of our family, and his little brother who sneaks them all the time.
4. Kirkland Baby Wipes.
5. Dino Nuggets. Not just for kids you know.
TOP FIVE THINGS I WANT TO BUY AT COSTCO (but don't):
1. Whatever fun children's play thingy they have in the front of the store.
2. Dunford chocolate donuts.
3. A flat screen TV.
4. Whatever fun children's bed set they have in the middle of the store. Remember the fun pirate one?
5. The big fat package of Sharpie's with all the possible colors of the rainbow.
P.S. The Ride Leader hates (stong word, I know) Costco. What is wrong with him??? Never mind, don't answer that.