He is smiling, yet looks like he might break into tears since his Mom is so mean.
Here are SIX facts about Gavin:
1. He is a repeater. Any movie line, commercial, TV show you are watching with him, anything his sister says, is immediately repeated.
2. He has been logging on to the computer and running Nick Jr., Disney, and Cartoon Network Games for as long as I can remember.
3. He is our fake sleeper.
4. He produces tears the size of Texas. If he is laying down while crying, his ears fill up with tears, it happened all the time when he was a baby.
5. He loves to take baths and swim in the tub water. He gets his goggles on and plugs his nose and stays under the water for as long as he can.
6. He has a reputation as a maniac, and most of it is well deserved, but he is a sweet boy who loves his sister so much and is a great cuddler.
SIX names we call Gavin, besides Gavin:
1. Finnegan. Josh seriously wanted to name him Finnegan. I had a hard time with it then, not so much now.
2. Midget. He is our shorty magoo.
3. Yo Gavva, Gavva. Compliments of Yo Gabba, Gabba, which we watch all the time.
4. Owen. I do this all the time.
5. Long Haired Hippie. Take a look at the picture, his hair is long and he loves it.
6. Jimmy. Jimmy Neutron. Jimmy, what the heck are you doing?
HAPPY BIRTHDAY GAVIN
We Love You!!!!