2. I am thankful for my main midget Gavin. He has a reputation of being a wild man, and it is well deserved, but he also has a sweet side that often comes out. This morning when I said it was cold he went and got me a blanket. He did his chore of putting away the silverware from the dishwasher with no complaints. He did not run through the halls of Shelley Elementary like a maniac, instead he walked by me and held open all the doors for me so I could push the giant cart through that was holding Molly and the reading books for Owen's class.
3. I am thankful the loaf of banana bread I made Wednesday night is gone, though I am not entirely sure who ate all of it.
4. I am thankful for Josh and that he can fix most anything. Last week I pulled out the drawer under the oven and could not push (or kick) it back in. He came home and fixed it and it works like a dream. Thanks babe!
5. I am thankful for my favorite Aunt Mike and my no cost hair cut yesterday. She said it was because she still owed me for getting her drugs and I have no idea what she could be talking about.
6. I am thankful for Josh (again!) for not murmuring about said hair cut. Smooches!!
7. I am thankful that while my ipod was on shuffle it played "Not Crying" by Flight of the Conchords and made me laugh. My favorite lines: These aren't tears of sadness because your leaving me, I've just been cutting onions, I'm making a lasagna........for one.
I'm not upset because you left me this way, my eyes are just a little sweaty today.
Their show and songs are hilarious. Here is the song in it's entirety Not Crying.
8. I am thankful for Heather's link to Pioneer Woman Cooks. She makes good stuff and is funny too.
9. I am thankful for links because one flight of the conchords is not enough, you should watch this one as well.
10. Last but not least I am thankful to Mister Al Gore for inventing the internet on which I have spent the last hour and it was only going to be for 10 minutes.