March 12, 2008

It has a green case

Gavin was the lucky instant winner of a 30-day free trial of Gamefly courtesy of Lunchables. God bless crackers and cheese, since this is a service I would never pay for. We played this game for 20 minutes or 2 hours this morning, I can't really remember, but it was fun. Please be aware that "It is not the same as Hunter's game, because on Hunter's game when he shoots the zebra pinata's it lets him shoot and on this game he cannot shoot the zebra pinata's". TRAGEDY, when the feelin's gone and you can't go on its TRAGEDY. That was the Bee Gees for those of you who aren't up on your music (i.e. Heather). He did beat me on all of the racing games, but I showed him how to win in the burping contest. Take that.

2 comments:

Annie said...

That is so funny! Don't you love having kids, so you can play with their stuff?!

Heather J said...

Thanks for explaining things to the retard. Thats why I have friends like you, so I can have Knowledge. You are the best burper, I know. I don't really think thats a section in the "Mother of the Year" contest.